All of our proof and mint sets are considered “retail friendly” unless otherwise specified. This means that our sets contain the coins, packaging, and COA if applicable. Sets may have minor wear and tear of their packaging but will not have any major rips or damage to their packaging. Proof and mint sets that are packaged in envelopes may have the envelope cleanly opened.
This special 2-coin 75th anniversary Silver Eagle Set contains the Reverse Proof and Proof Silver Eagles struck at the San Francisco Mint in 2012. Celebrate the 75th anniversary of the San Francisco Mint with this beautiful set.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Includes one Reverse Proof Silver Eagle and one Proof Silver Eagle.
- Packaged in a U.S. Mint box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Both coins feature the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.