$10 Indian Gold Eagle PCGS MS65 (Year Varies)onrcoinsdev
This beautiful coin, designed by sculptor Augustus St. Gaudens, is recognized as part of the early 20th-century renaissance of American coinage.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Minted from 1907-1933 at the following mints:
* San Francisco
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-65 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.