These random 1 oz Silver Britannia coins, from year to year, feature different Britannia designs on the reverse. Produced by the Royal Mint, the Silver Britannia coin is UK legal tender and has a face value of 2 pounds.
- Coins produced prior to 2013 are .958 fine, while coins issued 2013 to date are .999 fine.
- The fineness' may be vary but each coin will contain 1 oz of fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: An effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A depiction of the legendary figure of Britannia.
- Guaranteed by the British government.