This is a bulk listing. You will receive two coins matching the quality and grade shown.
- The stunning two-coin silver reverse proof designer edition set contains one American Eagle One Ounce Silver Coin with the original designs and one with the new designs.
- Brilliant reverse proof finish
- Each coin contains one troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Minted at the West Point and San Francisco Mints
- Introduced in 1986, the popular and iconic American Eagle Silver Proof Coins are collector versions of the official United States Mint American Eagle Silver Bullion Coins. The classic Walking Liberty featured on the obverse has long been a collector favorite. After 35 years, this famous design has been refreshed, while the reverse features a completely new design.
The 2021 American Eagle One Ounce Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set Designer Edition contains one original and one newly re-designed American Eagle One Ounce Silver Coin with stunning reverse proof finishes, a unique set for the serious collector.
The 2021 obverse original design features Adolph A. Weinman’s full-length figure of Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left.
The 2021 reverse original design features a heraldic eagle with shield, an olive branch in the right talon and arrows in the left.
Each coin with the original designs bears the “W” mint mark reflecting it’s striking at the West Point Mint.
The 2021 obverse new design features a refreshed depiction of Weinman’s Liberty. For the “refreshed” redesign, the United States Mint returned to its original historical assets to render a closer reflection of Weinman’s original vision and detail.
The 2021 reverse new design features an eagle as it approaches a landing, carrying an oak branch, as if to add it to a nest.
Each coin with the new designs bears the “S” mint mark reflecting its striking at the San Francisco Mint. To give the new coins an added level of security, they are updated with enhanced security features, including a reeded edge variation.
Each silver reverse proof coin is struck in .999 fine silver and exquisitely crafted, encapsulated, and packaged in a single black presentation case. The outer sleeve showcases both reverse designs, along with a Certificate of Authenticity that also includes elegant imagery of the obverse and reverse designs.