Swiss Gold 20 Francs are enjoyed throughout Europe as a collector's coin due to their representation of history, having been minted starting in the late 19th century. These fractional Gold coins are attractive to look at with a distinctive design.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Designed by Fritz Landry depicting an allegorical female figure as the national symbol of Switzerland.
- Reverse: Shows a rendition of the Swiss shield surrounded by oak leaves with the value and date.
- Minted at the Bern Mint from 1897-1935 and again in 1947 & 1949.