- Sell to Us
Your Cart is Empty
August 27, 2021 1 min read
Week's Most Read: Delays and limitations
By Larry Jewett , Coin World, Published: Aug 27, 2021, 9 AM
Each week, we publish at our website select content from the print issue of the week’s Coin World as well as content written primarily for the online audience.
Here are five of our most-read articles from the past week, in reverse order.
5. Bush set offers Reverse Proof dollar, medals: Sale of the limited-edition Coins and Chronicles Set - George Herbert Walker Bush launches Sept. 17 priced at $120, with two pieces unique to the set.
4. Market Analysis: Mint scene on American Eagle: Engraver Ron Landis engraved the original U.S. Mint onto a 1992 American Eagle one-ounce silver bullion coin as a unique tribute.
3. Week's Most Read: Another quick sale: The U.S. Mint continues to offer low-mintage products having high appeal to collectors, with sales reaching product limits within mere minutes.
2. Proof 2021-S American Eagle dollar 'unavailable' after 10 minutes: Sales of the Proof 2021-S American Eagle, Reverse of 2021 silver coin approached the maximum mintage within minutes.
1. Mint delays sales of Reverse Proof two-coin design set: The limited-edition American Eagle 2021 One-Ounce Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set Designer Edition is delayed to Sept. 13.
The original article and others can be found at https://www.coinworld.com/news/us-coins/week-s-most-read-delays-and-limitations online